- This event has passed.
Ride The Farm w/ ADVMoto
May 28 - May 30
ADVMoto‘s fourth local Mid-Atlantic Meetup! Join us at Penmerryl Farm for a weekend of riding, hanging out, and a very special feature! Be there for the USA launch of Turkana Gear by PikiPiki Overland! Michnus and Elsebie from PikiPiki will also give a short presentation on their travels before the product reveal. With both on + off-site riding and hot food, don’t miss out on a great holiday weekend. Please read all the details and see everyone there!
TURKANA GEAR BRAND LAUNCH! Be there for the USA launch of Turkana Gear luggage from PikiPiki Overland‘s Michnus and Elsebie with prizes. Be some of the first in the US to get your hands on their new warez. They will also be giving a short presentation on Saturday night after dinner and before the unveiling….don’t miss it!
This is a non-profit event for ADVMoto. We just want to hangout and ride with ADV friends! 100% of the registration fee goes straight to the venue for food and facility services. We have negotiated a discount rate of 100 dollars which includes four meals and facility cost (details below). It does not include stay/accomodations (below)
• Cost: $100 + Stay (book seperately with Penmerryl Farm by phone @ 540.292.8539)
• Registration: Use the “Individual” or “Group” REGISTER HERE
• Dates: Friday, May 28 – Sunday May 30, 2021
273 Penmerryl Dr.
Greenville, VA 24440
– STEP 1 – Register Here as Individual or Group – Registration Includes:
• Four Home Cooked Meals: Friday (dinner), Saturday (breakfast and dinner) and Sunday (breakfast) – Please call RidetheFarm with any special dietary restrictions
• Riding: A couple group rides on Saturday plus over 130 acres wooded property with 8 miles of trails on site! There will be a grass track challenge course and a fun contest on Friday night. Close promixty to local ADV riding as well.
• Swag Bag: An ADVMoto Road Kit with some suprises inside for your weekend! Attendees will also be the first to receive a FREE May/June 2021 Issue of ADVMoto Mag.
• Prizes: We’ve got great prizes from Turkana Gear, Klim, Nelson Rigg and more as confirmed.
– Step 2 – Book Stay/Accommodations – Not Included in Above Registration:
• Accommodations/Rooms/Camping: ADVMoto is not handling accommodation/stay management for this Meetup. Everyone must call RidetheFarm.com to book their stay (either room rental or camping). Ask for Blair or Laura and let them know you’re part of the ADVMoto Meetup.
• Rooms: There will be 9 lodge rooms available that can sleep up to 4 people in each (two beds per room). Rooms have been discount to $115 per night (~25% off regular). We suggest sharing a room if possible to bring cost down!
• Camping: Will be $30 for two nights per person ($15/night) available for up to 15 people. If it’s raining, you may be able to camp in stables!
• R/V: 2 x Full hookups (50amp with septic) $40/night — 3 x sites with 30amp (no septic) ($25/night)
• Additional Stay: Wanna make it longer weekend? If you’d like to stay longer, contact RidetheFarm.com for a discounted rate.
Cancellation: Full refunds are available up to two weeks before the weekend (May 14). Reason for this is food and other supplies are already ordered and paid for. Registrations and stay bookings can be transferred after May 14.
COVID Stuff: Most activites will take place outdoors and we will be following current CDC guidelines at the time of the event. Currently fully vaccinated individuals can go mask-free when outdoors and not in large crowds.
• Prizes and Gift from:
• Schedule (approximate times – meal times will be announced later):
Dinner – 6:00PM
Welcome and team intro by Carl Parker, ADVMoto Publisher. Introduction from RidetheFarm crew – 7 pm
Slow ride contest – 8 pm
Breakfast – (TBA)
Leave for Rides: Dowhachalike (TBA)
PikiPIki Overland Presentation – 7-8PM
Turkana Gear Launch! – 8-9PM
Prize Drawings – 9 PM
Breakfast – 8:00 AM